Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alien shark lover.

I was on some sort of cruise ship (but I’ve never actually been on anything other than a lake ferry, so it was like my brain was taking the physical memories of being on the ferry and “upsizing” them to a grand, but slightly ridiculous scale.) on the ocean (again, never been on a ship in the ocean, so my brain was taking cobbled together images- and very much insisting it was “ocean” with little link to reality) with randomly changing scale of what the surrounding views were.

I was walking the ship, going into rooms, watching the scenery.

Some sort of disturbance on the top deck.

Huge sea monster barreling down on us, the wake covering most of it, but we can see tentacles – a mix of squid, shark, pointy bits everywhere. It rammed into the ship, and most of the bulk of it exploded into different parts. Some of it was man-sized creatures that started attacking, some of it was small squirmy nasty bits that burrowed into people, and exploded back out (like SGU creatures, really), some of it was tiny little worms that burrowed into you- and there were larger chunks that split off back into the ocean and continued the attack from the water.

I ran back inside to hide- heard all the screaming and fighting suddenly stop- and went back out. Someone shoved a broom in my hand and told me to help clean the ship off to get all the mess off the boat.

Apparently a sudden downpour had happened, and the creatures were unable to survive if they were doused in water without any salt. So if they were still in the ocean it would be fine, but separated from seawater, they can’t survive, and they turned into goopy nasty mess. Which I was currently slopping off the decks with my broom.

Vague images of scientists figuring out what the creatures were- apparently some sort of ocean creature/alien hybrid. More details on how to keep from getting infested- mostly by drinking a ton of water.

For some incredibly stupid reason I was back on a boat, and being used as bait to try and contact the head alien. I had some sort of natural immunity to the gross worms that floated around the aliens. Maybe to betray it, maybe to make alliances. I got taken by the alien- who was horrifying. But in a campy kind of way- I wasn’t really too scared, in the dream or out. It was a huge shark. Well, he was a huge shark, and he had a huge human penis. And we had very bizarre alien shark and human intimate relations. At some points it was like a Ren and Stimpy cartoon- very odd and campy. He wanted to get me pregnant- but I had to keep drinking water, so that was not going to happen. I met a few other of the alien hybrids, some sharks, but mostly other sea creatures, but all creepy and just slightly more askew than you’d be comfortable with.

There was some sort of resolution- scientists and military people used the information I got out of my alien shark lover/captor. Details are vague- I seem to remember watching them blow up the aliens, and feeling a little sad about it, but understanding it was for the best. Since I was one of the few people who had a natural immunity to the disgusting worm infestation, if they had colonized, lots of people would have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment